Whether you’re spending a Week in Fiji, or a Month in Maui, here’s what you need to look your best…Posted on January 30, 2014
Introducing Sunescape Spray Tans and retail range at Ren Skin Health
Pre Spray Tan at Ren Skin Health
- Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove any dead skin cells and/or previous tan. We recommend using the Sunescape Tan Removal Mitt.
- Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to tanning.
Day of Tan at Ren Skin Health
- Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning. Tans work best on dry, unperfumed skin.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (preferably black) to avoid rubbing the tan off and staining of clothes on the day of your tan. Wear slip on shoes if possible.
- Do not shower, exercise vigorously, sweat or get wet for at least 2 hours after being tanned (you can leave the tan longer if you like).
Post Tan at Ren Skin Health
- Avoid waxing after your tan. This will remove the tan.
- Avoid the use of soaps and body washes that contain the ingredient Sodium Laurel Sulfate. We recommend the use of Sunescape’s Hydrating Shower Gel.
- Avoid long hot showers/baths and prolonged swimming to lengthen your tan.
- Keep your skin well nourished and deeply moisturised by using Sunescape’s Body Butter. Moisturise morning and night to maintain best results from your tan.
To book your next spray tan contact us at Ren Skin Health.